We are a diverse and friendly group of all ages, from young children, to teenagers, to spritely ninety year olds.
We think it is important to build a strong and lively community, and we organize other activities, besides Meeting for Worship, to which everyone is welcome.
- Study groups to develop our spiritual lives
- Experiment with Light groups
- Morning prayer and meditation group
- Spiritual Friendship group
- Becoming Friends study
- Fellowship suppers throughout the year
- A shared lunch on the fourth Sunday each month after Meeting for Worship
- Monthly book group
- A Christmas social
- Events organized to help tend the meeting house garden
- Occasional trips away, for 2/3 days, usually with a Quaker connection